Friday, November 24, 2017

Best Holiday Value Sets - Sephora

My most favourite time of the year is finally in full swing; the Toronto Christmas Market is up and running, I have Christmas lights and decorations up, and most of my Christmas shopping is even done. I know, impressive right! One of the best things about the Holiday Season are the Value Sets and Holiday Releases that most, if not all, brands at Sephora release every year, offering multiple items at unbeatable value. They are not only great gift ideas on their own, but purchasing multiple sets and mixing and matching products is my go to! Not to mention just flat out purchasing them for myself or giving a loved one your "Loves" list to purchase for you... you can't forget to treat yourself, right? There really is something for every budget, skin type, hair type, and make up lover on your Holiday List. Below are some of my personal favourites, which I have already shopped for myself or as a gift, covering most price points and categories. Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!!

Under $30:

Bite Beauty: The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set $29 ($68 Value) | Philosophy: Candy Cane Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath $22 | Too Cool For School: My Skin-licious Secret Pantry $30 ($40 Value)

Under $40:
 
Colour Pop: Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Collection $39 ($42 Value) | MoroccanOil: Volume Travel Kit $48 | Origins: #ORIGINSMASK Mini Mask Set $37

Above $50:
L'Occitane: Almond Home & Away $52 | Fresh: Sugar Lip Beauty Box $54 ($87 Value) | Alterna Haircare: Caviar Repair Duo $67 ($80 Value)

 NOTE: Another perk of shopping online with Sephora, besides the convenience, is using Ebates! If you do not know/use Ebates you are missing out on additional Cash Back on everyday purchases. If you are still not signed up for Ebates click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment