Thursday, January 12, 2017

Favourite Lipsticks: Nude/Mauve Edition

 I am back with the final post in my Favourite Lipsticks Series and this time I am sharing my Favourite Nude/Mauve Lipsticks. I can officially admit that I have a Lipstick Obsession and need to be put on a "BUY BAN" for most of 2017... which hasn't really worked, so far I've already purchase close to 10 Lip Products. So my "Buy Ban" starts now, January 12th! Like the other two posts I have tried to include something for everyone whether you prefer to shop Drug Store, High-End, or Luxury Brands or you just need some Nude/Mauve Lipstick recommendations. Also, don't forget to use your Ebates account when shopping online, because who doesn't like receiving Cash Back on everyday purchases, and most of the links I provided below are Ebates friendly; including Sephora, MAC, and Amazon. Be sure to check out both my Favourite Lipsticks: Pink Edition and Red Edition, by clicking on the links provided. I really hope you enjoyed this Series and please let me know in the comment section whether or not you would like to see similar posts featuring Blushes, Highlights, Eyeshadows, etc.. Until then, Happy Lippie Shopping 😉💄

Lipsticks
(Left to Right) MAC Creme Sheen Lipstick: Fanfare ($21) | Maybelline Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds Lipcolor: #770 Mauve It ($7.96) | MAC Satin Lipstick: Faux ($21) | YSL Rouge Pur Couture: #24 Blond Ingenu ($42) | MAC Satin Lipstick: Captive ($21) | Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick: Mauvember 2016 | MAC Satin Lipstick: Brave ($21) | Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Creme: #C211 Rose Wood ($27)

Liquid/Pencil Lippies
(Left to Right) The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes: Committed ($17 USD) | Sephora Collection Creme Lip Satin: #23 Copper Blush ($18) | Too Faced Melted: Nude ($25) | NARS Satin Lip Pencil: Rikugien ($33) | Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: Patina ($31) | Kylie Cosmetics Koko Collection Matte Liquid Lipstick: Khlo$ | Too Faced Melted: Chihuahua ($25) | Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil: Sable | Ciate London Liquid Velvet: Pin Up ($23) | Sephora Collection Creme Lip Satin: #13 Marvelous Mauve ($18) | Elizabeth Mott Color Is Bae Lip Lacquer: Moxie Mauve ($20 USD)

NOTE: The following were Limited Edition/Discontinued, therefore links were unavailable: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick: Mauvember 2016 | Kylie Cosmetics Koko Collection Matte Liquid Lipstick: Khlo$ | Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil: Sable

No comments:

Post a Comment