Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Favourite Lipsticks: Red Edition

I am back with the second post in my Favourite Lipsticks Series and this time I am sharing my Favourite Red Lipsticks. I still admit that I have way too many Lipsticks, however the Reds weren't as bad as the Pinks were. Once again I have tried to include something for everyone whether you prefer to shop Drug Store, High-End, or Luxury Brands or you just want some Red Lipstick  recommendations. Also, don't forget to use your Ebates account when shopping online, because who doesn't like receiving Cash Back on everyday purchases, and most of the links I provided below are Ebates friendly; including Sephora, MAC, and Amazon. Check back soon for the final post in this series featuring my Favourite Nude/Mauve Lipsticks!
Until then, Happy Lippie Shopping 😉💄

Lipsticks
(Left to Right) Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Colour: #305 Hot Passion ($5) | Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Colour: #300 Flame ($8.49) | Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick: Infrared Matte ($25) | Hikari Lipstick: Cabernet ($13 USD) | Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Pop Lipstick: Headliner ($35) | MAC Matte Lipstick: Diva ($21) | MAC Liptensity Lipstick: Mulling Spices ($25) | Make Up Forever Artist Rouge Lipstick: C404 Passion Red ($27) | Make Up Forever Artist Rouge Lipstick: M400 ($27)

Liquid/Pencil Lippies

(Left to Right) Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil: Pomegranate ($28) | Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: Fiery ($31) | Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm: Big Apple ($19 USD)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment