Thursday, June 02, 2016

Cocowhite - Results from the 14 Day Challenge

I wont lie I was a bit sceptical of the results from Cocowhite Oil Pulling Packets, however after using them daily for 14 days I am a believer. This product truly does work, immediately after the first couple of days my mouth overall felt cleaner, and throughout the 14 days my teeth gradually became whiter. I will admit I didn't notice my teeth getting whiter throughout the challenge, I guess because it was such a gradual change from day to day, however the before and after picture below shows the drastic difference. All I know is that I'm 100% going to continue Oil Pulling!
All you have to do is go to the Cocowhite Website and purchase the 2 or 4 Week Course to get started. My personal favourite flavor was Vanilla Swirl but I am having a hard time finding the 2 Week Course in this flavor, although Cocowhite assures me it is there, if anyone finds it post the link in the comments below. Spending 15-20 minutes a day is all it takes to whiter teeth and a healthier mouth. Also, Cocowhite ships Worldwide and remember to change the Currency, top right corner, so you know how much your actually going to be paying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment