Monday, October 06, 2014

Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Trio Palette

After seeing a lot of YouTube videos and reading numerous beauty blogs, I caved a bought some of the newly formulated Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows. Recently, I have been into darker browns; in hopes of creating that perfect smokey eye and with 200+ colours to choose from it was a no brainer when I was reaching for the Make Up For Ever section at Sephora. These gel-to-powder shadows are extremely pigmented and easily blendable to create the perfect neutral or vivid eye. Not to mention they are silky smooth to the touch and long wearing.

Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Custom Palette Case and Artist Shadows (Left to Right: I538 Pearly Gray Beige (Iridescent), I544 Pink Granite (Iridescent), and ME838 Garnet Black (Metallic))

No comments:

Post a Comment