Wednesday, May 07, 2014

My 5 Days in London...

Over Easter Weekend I decided to ditch the fam and visit a close friend from High School in London. Since it was a bank holiday in the UK it was the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with a good friend and see a city I haven't seen in years. I won't lie, I could have spent a lot longer then 5 days there, however, I toured a lot of the city all while experiencing the life of a true Londoner.
DAY #1
(Kensington Palace Gardens)
After taking an overnight flight Thursday, I landed in London bright and early Friday morning tired and jet lagged, however ready to explore.  Because of this we took it rather easy Friday exploring Kensington Palace and the surrounding grounds, eating Fish and Chips and enjoying some Pints at The Queen's Arms, seeing The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre, and ending off the night literally inhaling the best fondue I've ever had and listening to live music at The Tiroler Hut, an Authentic Austrian Restaurant where you get served by waiter/waitresses in lederhosens.  What more could you want, really! Definitely the perfect way to end Day 1!
What I Wore: Top: Anthropologie / Jeans: 7 For All Mankind / Brogues: Lucky Brand / Jacket: Danier Leather / Necklace and Bracelet: Tiffany & Co. / Scarf: Alexander McQueen / Sunglasses: Chanel
(Inside Kensington Palace feeling like Queens)
(Lunch at The Queen's Arms Kensington)
(Champagne and Theatre at Her Majesty's Theatre)

No comments:

Post a Comment