Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stephan Caras Spring 2014 #WMCFW

Stephan Caras is always one of my favourite shows at World MasterCard Fashion Week.  I just love all the glitz and glamour that walks down the Toronto runway!  Stephan Caras was quoted saying the following about his Spring/Summer 2014 Collection; "My design aesthetic and style is always inspired by my deep respect and appreciation for a woman's natural femininity.  While designing this collection, I let my imagination take me down a creative path that began with the feminine nature of the pearl. Feminine, wearable, practical and innately sensual; these are key components of every one of my deigns, distilled to their most simplistic form."  The collection featured Caras signature femininity, spectacular fits, fabrication, and colours.  However, the standout were the pearl accents used in the jewellery and even as detailing on the clothes.  Truly beautiful!

Photographers Provided by George Pimentel

No comments:

Post a Comment