Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday #ootd

Just when I got into the mood for Fall clothes, the weather goes ahead and throws a 25 degree day at us and makes me want summer back.  However, it was chilly when I left for work this morning so Fall clothes it was.  I opted to wear my mixed media leather pants with an olive long sleeved silk blouse.  For accessories I went with black and leopard print leather and pony hair booties, a matching leopard pony hair skinny waist belt, and brushed gold earrings with off white and brown beads.  Lightly curled hair, black lined eyes, and a glossy lip were the finishing touches of my first full Fall look of the season!
Leather Pant: Danier Leather / Blouse and Belt: Wilfred / Booties: Aldo Shoes / Earrings: Aldo Accessories / Bracelets: Tiffany and Co. / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment