Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday #ootd

Hey Fashionistas!  It's been a while since I've done an #ootd post and thought that it was definitely abut time to bring it back!  I love sharing my style with you and hopefully inspire some of your personal fashion choices.  So by popular demand lets get this show on the road.
Getting up was tough this morning after a late night out at CUBE Nightclub in Toronto for the Danier Leather Fall 2014 Fashion Show (Post coming soon!).  Unfortunately, PJs aren't on the dress code at work and therefore I had to pull it together, and what better way than with a mid-calf length dress from Anthropologie.  This dress is made from 100% Silk and is therefore super lightweight and comfortable, the elastic waist band helps cinch in my waist, creating shape and the bold pattern and colour make the dress extremely trendy but work friendly.  I kept my accessories and makeup simple with black suede Aldo pumps, Michael Kors silver boyfriend watch, multiple Tiffany & Co. silver bracelets, key pendent and stud silver earrings, straightened hair, black winged eyeliner, and pink cheeks and lips.
What do you wear to work on those days you just don't want to get out of bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment