Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday #ootd

I love lazy Saturdays!!  After sleeping in until 10:30 and watching a couple episodes of Orange is the New Black, which by the way is amazing, I decided to go to the Eaton's Centre for some retail therapy.  Really, I just wanted to go to Sephora to purchase Boscia - Bright White Mask, after trying a sample, which turned into a mini shopping spree... OOPS!  Since I was just quickly running some errands I couldn't be bothered getting all dolled up.  So, I threw on some aqua patterned jean shorts, a ruffle detailed silk tank, black gladiator sandals, silver necklace and bracelets, a high bun and makeup-less face completed my look.
Jean Shorts: The GAP / Blouse: Aritzia / Necklace & Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Gladiator Sandals: Aldo Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment