Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shoescribe - New Shoe Addiction


While browsing my daily Fashion Blogs, I came across a post on Red Carpet Fashion Awards that caught my eye.  You all know I am an addiction with purchasing shoes, expensive or not I simply cannot resist purchasing yet another pair of sky-high heels.  And this website is not going to make my addiction any better.  The website is called Shoescribe and it essentially is a website that sells Designer Shoes all on one site.  I know, an entire site dedicated to Designer Shoes, that is exactly what I said too.  Simply sign up and browse the amazing designers and collections they offer, anything from Sam Edelman to Marc Jacobs to Missoni.  There's even a SALE section, which isnt too shabby :)  Head to Shoescribe and get into the trouble, I promise it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment