Friday, May 04, 2012

New Patio/Balcony Furniture from Chatelet

I can't wait for tomorrow, I am picking up my new patio/bistro set from Chatelet, on Queen West in Toronto.  Since moving to Toronto last summer, patio/balcony furniture was the last thing on my list, as I wanted to make sure the inside of my condo was furnished and decorated.  Well summer is just around the corner and with the nice weather happening in Toronto it really got me thinking that it was time.  After some searching at many different places, I realized that patio furniture is not cheap.  So after some disappointment and further searching I came across this cute turquoise bistro set one day while walking past Chatelet one day.  $500 for the set may seem a little steep, however after looking around it was the cheapest I could find, while still loving it!  Because I was definitely  not spending $800 on one chair, when I need two and a table.  So, as of tomorrow afternoon I will be the proud owner of patio/balcony furniture and will be able to read, eat and enjoy the outdoors all summer long!

1 comment: