Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Upcoming Cottage Weekend

With May 2/4 (Victoria Day Long Weekend) coming up this weekend, I can't wait to get away from the city and work for 4 FULL days!  Heading to my boyfriend's family's cottage just outside of Montreal will be a nice change from the hustle and bustle from the non-stop going of Toronto.  Since I'm not an avid cottage goer, I am excited to enjoy the outdoors, get my tan on and enjoy a couple of drinks lakeside!  Possibly participate in some sports and have a refreshing dip in the lake, weather permitting obvi.  However, the weather is suppose to be beautiful this weekend, 21 and Party Sunny on Saturday and 24 and Sunny on Sunday.  I will be sure to remember tons of bug spray to try to avoid being eaten alive at night time, while cooking Spider Dogs and Smores by the campfire with drink in hand.  Fingers crossed there is a campfire, oh no what if there isn't? That's what people do at cottages right?  
My journey begins bright and early Friday morning and will end later Monday evening and I just can't wait until work is finished tomorrow.  Wish me luck and I'm sure I'll have a story or two and some pictures from my cottaging adventures. What is everyone doing for this long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment