Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Making a Bold Statement...

Recently I have taken up an addiction with shoes, I can never have enough!  Whether being high priced or low priced, bright colours or neutral, dressy or casual, I just can't seem to get enough of them.  With Spring here and Summer on its way bright colours have definitely been taking over my shoe shopping.  There is nothing better than sprucing up you basic outfit with a pair of bright pumps or flats.  Below I have shared some of my favorite styles of bright, eye catching, outfit making shoes at all price points.  No outfit should be left without a fabulous pair of shoes :)  Happy Shopping!
From Left to Right - Aldo $90, Aldo $120.00, and Badgley Mischka $260
From Left to Right - BCBG Generation $125, Betsey Johnson $95, Diane Von Furstenberg $295 and Steve Madden $140
From Left to Right - Robert Zur $250, Dolce Vita $85 and Shoedazzle $39.95
From Left to Right - Joe's $95, Michael Michael Kors $105 and Lucky Brand $85
From Left to Right - Prada $835, Lulu's $36 and Jeffrey Campbell $169
From Left to Right - Zara $69.90 and H & M $17.95
From Left to Right - Zara $99.90, Zara $79.90 and Zara $89.90

No comments:

Post a Comment