Monday, May 07, 2012

Lauren Conrad Beauty

The reality star turned designer/style icon will be releasing her new book called Lauren Conrad Beauty October 16th of this year.  Lauren debuted the cover of the book and she looks stunning.  I am loving her signature waves and winged eyeliner, such a perfect cover for a book on beauty.  The book is her second book based on how-to style and beauty, with her first book Lauren Conrad Style. Conrad was quoted by saying "I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I am about this book. Although it was truly a labor of love, it was well worth the hard work. My number one goal when putting Lauren Conrad BEAUTY together was to make it your go-to guide for all things beauty. This book is an opportunity for me to pass on all the things I've learned along the way (and share some of my missteps). In the book you will find everything from my favorite beauty tips and tricks to step-by-step tutorials and more. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it."  Since I love everything Lauren Conrad, I will be sure to pick up a copy as soon as they hit shelves in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment