Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Last Night's Art Battle at The Great Hall in Toronto

Yesterday night I was randomly invited to an event happening literally around the corner from my condo and couldn't resist. Being an "Art Battle" I wasn't too positive what it was going to entail, however keeping an open mind I decided to go. I was also pleasantly surprised and loved the concept. Pretty much there are 3 rounds and "X" amount of painters. The painters have a total of 20 mins to paint something and then the audience decides the top two paintings for each of the two rounds. The 4 winners from round one and two, then compete in the final round together to be crowned the winner of the Art Battle. Once the battle is complete the paintings go up for silent auction to raise money. Check out the pics below, the paintings were absolutely amazing, quite the surprise! It was also amazing to see local talent in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment