Monday, May 14, 2012

Kim K's Toronto Visit

If you were one of the lucky ones who got to meet Kim Kardashian on May 10th, while she was promoting her launch of Belle Noel at The Bay on Queen St West in Toronto, I'm jealous.  Unfortunately, life got in the way of my plan to head to The Bay but what can I do... NOTHING!  Kim made her Toronto appearance with her man, Kanye West, by her side and looking as happy as ever.  The rumored couple were scene snapping shots together and looking totally "smitten" with each other.  She also took to the red carpet to strike a pose wearing a Max & Co top, Lanvin skirt, Fendi belt, Louboutin shoes and of course Belle Noel Jewels and signed autographs to the lucky few who were at the front of the line.
 Being a Belle Noel lover, I am quite excited that I am now able to purchase it closer to home and without the hassle of hoping my package doesn't get dinged with customs while crossing the boarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment