Monday, May 28, 2012

Emily Cho - Contemportary Handbag Designers

AS SEEN ON GOSSIP GIRL... EMILY CHO
While browsing the net I came across the designing duo of Emily Cho, who design handbags for the young and hip.  The bag above was first introduced to me via Gossip Girl, every fashion girls dream, and since then I can't seem to get the handbag out of my head.  After doing some further research I came across the Emily Cho website, which didn't make matters any better or easier.  Not only am I madly in love with the clutch above I am also/even more so in love with the bag below.  Here is my major dilemma, and I hate fashion dilemmas.  The clutch is $485 and the handbag is $695, I can't have both... that's my monthly mortgage payment right there.  Thank goodness the Teal bag below is sold out for now... gives me some more time to figure out something.  But until then I feel as though the above clutch will be haunting my dreams until I cave.

ABOUT EMILY CHO...
  • designers Emily Gellis and SJ Cho make up EMILY CHO
  • Emily Cho was born in April 2010
  • Produce high end luxury handbags at affordable contemporary prices
  • All handbags are made by hand in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment