Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Carrie Diaries and it's 80's Fashion

I don't know if any of you were like me when Sex and The City ended, but I was devastated.  I use to religiously watch the show and even watched reruns when it was over.  I am the proud owner of all the seasons on DVD and will still bring them out on a rainy/lazy weekend to watch them.  Therefore, when I heard that The Carrie Diaries was picked up I could hardly wait for the show to start.  Now with January as their potential Premiere date, I am getting more and more excited.  Below are three images of "young Carrie Bradshaw", played by Anna Sophia Robb, recently released from filming. The 80's clothes are clearly visible and I can't wait to see the rest of them.  The show is being styled by the famous Eric Daman, who is known for styling, my other fav show, Gossip Girl.  Which will conveniently be coming to an end in January, TEAR.  Who will be watching The Carrie Diaries with me this coming January?

No comments:

Post a Comment