Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blake Lively Covers Bullett

Covering the Summer Issue of Bullett Magazine is Miss Serena Van Der Woodsen herself, I mean Blake Lively.  Looking amazing as usual the Gossip Girl star, graces the cover wearing a Louis Vuitton chiffon dress and natural hair and make-up.  Photographer David Slijper captured Lively wearing Lanvin, Chanel, Prada,Cushnbiee et Ochs and Bill Blass.  Check out the rest of her spread below.
Lively also discussed the end of Gossip Girl, such a touchy subject for us GG lovers.
“I think the best way to describe it is like someone who really enjoyed high school, and is like, I’m a senior and I can’t wait for the next thing! Gossip Girl was so great, but what’s the next challenge in life? Because, you know, six years is a long time. And as an actor who plays a caricature of myself on the show, I don’t think I’d say, Watch Gossip Girl for my best quality of work. But I am very lucky to have had that experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment