Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Bachelorette - Emily Maynard

I LOVE The Bachelorette and was so excited when they announces Emily ("winner" on Brad's season of the Bachelor) was crowned the next Bachelorette.  With the season starting last Monday, May 14th, I was so excited to see the 25 potential Bachelors that were selected for her.  There were a couple of Bachelors that stood out during the first impression, I am unsure whether it is a good or bad thing though.  If you were one of the million plus viewers that watched Monday night, you'll remember the guy with the egg, helicopter guy and grandma guy.  Yikes, I'm not too sure how that is going to pain out, but my fingers are crossed that Emily finds true love this time.  More importantly lets talk about Emily's gown that she wore! WOWZA, she looked gorgeous in her floor length, sequined Jean Fares gown.  I can't wait to see what else she wears throughout the season.  Rumor has it, Emily will be wearing a lot of glam gowns, because she loves dressing up and being fabulous!  Well I can't wait until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment