Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Top Spring/Summer Trend


With Spring just around the corner and weather in Toronto already looking up with 15 degree weather, I am already planning how I want to spend this Spring/Summer season in style.  The biggest trend on the international runways and streets around the world is Colour Blocking.  Bringing bold colours together, in both clothes and accessories, by mixing and matching colours you normally wouldn't feel match, creating an interesting and put together outfit.  I personally love colour and love wearing it all year round, I am now exciting to mix and match everything in my closet, knowing everything goes.  Celebrities and Brands have really embrassed this trend allowing people to purchase merchandise at any price point, whether low or high.

2 comments:

  1. Especially with my upcoming trip to the Caribbean, I am excited to experiment with this trend!

    ReplyDelete